Page Navigation

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sounds like Chicken Pizza

But it's really Chichen Itza

Mexico - ahhh sweet Mexico. What an awesome, restful, relaxing, warm, tequilla & cerveza filled week. However...."someone" dropped the laptop. Laptop has a huge sad face right now which I'm trying to fix. In the meantime just a few photos I managed to upload



Agave - the Mexican restaurant at our resort - we went Christmas Eve & again a 2nd time. So yummy!
What I loved about the restaurants was you could tell careful thought was put into the interior design to help them feel authentic - beautiful drapes & furniture in the French place that made me think of Versailles - red fabrics and an overall very minimal feeling at the Asian place, etc. Very well done!


Yummy dessert

Beach days - wonderful!
Up on our rooftop deck - which will be the 'happy place' in my mind for days to come. Drinking some bubbly, but of course...
xo,
Michelle


1 comment: