Page Navigation

Sunday, October 11, 2009

In this post---I try steak!

If I could eat anywhere, it'd be a steakhouse. NYC has some great ones that serve a great steak with big bigger and biggest sides. But cook a steak at home?? Woa scary!


I bravely took on steaks this week. Challenge accepted & I think I won this battle. Tho omg look at how HUGE those babies are! I will not be afraid of the beef!




In a great Lime Marinade with brown rice & salad.

My favs for steak in NYC include
Del Frisco's - despite being in midtown...go on a snowy day when the wall of windows = magical
Dylan Prime in Tribeca Valentine's Day earlier this year - great wine list & bar room
Ben Benson's all male waitstaff is so old school ya gotta love it
Bobby Van's go for the downtown Broad & Wall Sts location and ask to go see the original JP Mogran Bank Vault downstairs (these days that's a little piece of finance history!)


xo,
Michelle


1 comment:

  1. I love getting recommendation for restaurants in NYC. You should do this monthly! Or weekly. :)

    ReplyDelete