Page Navigation

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brown Bag!

I have started, what I hope will be a good and helpful habit for myself now that it's back to work. I have only 50quick minutes for lunch, some of this time is almost always taken up by something else. So really half an hour is more like it. It's too early for pizza (and too unhealthy) and the deli line is getting to be a long wait. So I'm bringing my lunch. Here's what I've got for back to school. 

~Whole great bread
~Honey Turkey
~Swiss
~Lettuce
~Tomato
~Avacado
~Mustard

The avacado is just a treat for this week. But it's a yummmy treat. I've been trying to bring some fruit & gold fish as well. Luna bar too yummmy my healthier way to get something sweet. And of course water. No more twice a day habit of vitamin waters. So I'm drinking water at lunch and saving the sweet drinks for dinner. I'm making small changes that I hope to start to feel better from. Happy lunching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment