Page Navigation

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Broadway and....


Just the other day I reached into the pocket of my coat and found this. Guys and Dolls ticket stub from 2009. 2009?? This feels like a lifetime ago. This was way before Pancakes! Everyone says once baby arrives you can't imagine what life was like before he/she was born and they are right! TV3 I am so glad you are here :) Anyway, the funniest thing about finding this ticket was sharing it on twitter and chatting about the show with a fellow theatre fan. We didn't know each other back in 2009 but we both went and saw this show! We love Lauren Graham who played Miss Adelaide in the show. Love me some good showtunes.

Imagine the giggles I had when I read TheBabyGuyNYC's post "Breast Side Story" . Since entering the sometimes overwhelming world of baby products, Jamie's Gear Guide site has been a place full of information and humor for me while I try to learn all I can about the world of baby products.
If you are a mama looking for a breast pump, like Broadway, just want a laugh or any combo of the above, head on over where you can enter to win a Hygeia EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set and as an added bonus, sing a little song about a girl named Maria...

No comments:

Post a Comment