Page Navigation

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spring and Summer Salads

We've gotten to that point in NYC. That point when Spring and its cool, comfortable, rainy days end abruptly and BOOM it's 85degrees and humid. This is also the time where I try to avoid using my stove. Pots and Pans it's been real, I'll see you in September.

Tonite I got a take out Greek Pasta Salad. Penne with tomatoes, cucumber, kalamata olives, feta and onions tossed with a little olive oil, vinegar and black pepper. Delicious and refreshing.

and look at that...toss out the container or wash and reuse - love it!

Some of my favorite food blogs have great recipes for salad. I've linked to them below.

Cool Summer Salad - from Southern Living


Spring Salad with new Potatoes - from Smitten Kitchen

Enjoy!


xo,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the links - I'm always looking for more yummy salad recipes!

    ReplyDelete