Page Navigation

Saturday, January 1, 2011

What To Whisk in 2011


A few recipes I've bookmarked for the year ahead...my New Year's Resolution in food!

Risotto
either mushroom or butternut squash or both

I think homemade Granola, in a glass jar with a pretty bit of ribbon & a label would be a great hostess gift

Difficult since I have oven issues.

Pretzels
made them in '09, I have a bag of themix already purchased and ready to go!

Waffles
Requires a purchase of a waffle maker. No recipe just yet, think I'll call my mom for hers.

Just the best comfort food everrr

Their pictures makes it look so pretty!

Cinnamon Rolls
either these from The PW or the ones from a tube.

And on that note...ending this post with a Gilmore-ism.

"I can cook anything that comes in a tube!"

Happy New Year!

xo,
Michelle

1 comment: