Page Navigation

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Turkey Day is Coming!

Are you busy getting ready for Thanksgiving? Nope, I'm not. We stay here in NYC & eat out. Yippie! I love picking a new place to eat at every year. I'm really looking forward to watching the parade on TV, cooking a fun breakfast and relaxing all day.

But if you are cooking for the masses I'm sure you're worrying about things like the correct tart to sweet ratio of your cranberry relish, finding a divided dish for the pickles and olives (sidenote, as a kid I loved to pig out on these), and finding enough chairs so everyone has a place to sit. One issue that you don't have to worry about is your turkey getting dry (horrors!) here's a handy tip from WeaselMomma

If your turkey is too dry, open a bottle of white wine, pour a glass. Repeat continually until you no longer care that the turkey is dry. @WeaselMomma

hahahaha

Happy week of cooking!

xo,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment