Page Navigation

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Music!

I love love love Christmas music. Any and all of it. Faith Hill, Sarah Brightman, Andy Williams, a Church Choir - you name the song I probably have 3 versions of it on my iTunes "Christmas" play list. Which, currently, has 116 songs. My personal favorites are below. What are yours? 

  • Sisters, Rosemary Clooney (from the movie White Christmas) 
  • Silver Bells (included on our Christmas card this year)
  • Silent Night
  • Away In a Manger (my parents and I performed this back when I was 5 years old at our church holiday talent show) 
  • White Child Is This?/Greensleeves
  • Baby Its Cold Out There
  • Dominick the Donkey - I mean really? How can you NOT love this song?!?
  • Carol of the Bells - mannheim steamroller does it best
  • The 8 Polish Foods of Christmas - veggie tales - word.

No comments:

Post a Comment