Page Navigation

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love Glam!

I confess...my inbox gets a little...cluttered. I love getting newsletters & updates from other websites, blogs, stores, etc. I recently started reading Glam, a network of all things fabulous. Glam has it all - hollywood gossip, fashion, beauty, and best of all food & recipes! 

Today's glam.com newsletter is Recipe Roundup - "because food should always be fabulous". Love that! Anyway, it links to some great recipes for the Fourth of July weekend from  hostessblog - cocktails, breakfast, burgers - yummy. Check them out! 

Both Glam and Hostessblog have so much content it'd be easy to waste a few hours browsing all the great ideas & articles. So grab a cool drink & settle in :) 

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for glam a few weeks ago- it is cool!

    ReplyDelete