Page Navigation

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spice up your chicken

Tho I did not Grill this delicious recipe, it came out so so so good.  Simply Recipes is one of my favorite food blogs and probably one of the first ones I found as well. I like this recipe bc you can make the marinade ahead of time, put the meat in and leave it sitting in the fridge during the day. Dinner gets ready while you're at work - genius! 
I wasn't so sure how we'd like the spicy flavors of the cilantro, cumin & paprika so I didn't use as much but it still had a little kick. And I used vanilla yogurt, not the regular plain. 

I wasn't sure what to make as a side. I ALWAYS do brown rice. I didn't want to make a potatoe...so I mixed balsamic vinegar & olive oil, added some dried herbs, S&P and tossed with green beans and cherry tomatoes. I quick cooked the green beans and tossed them in last. 

Start here for the pics on Flickr...

No comments:

Post a Comment